- Avast users have been complaining about the “Avast UI failed to load” error message in Windows 10.
- This is very embarrassing.
- The AV service doesn’t respond to Windows 10 requests.
- It often occurs when the installation is corrupted or some module conflicts with Avast.
- If the installation files are corrupted or missing, you may also encounter the ‘Avast could not boot’ issue.
- If you’re using the paid version of Avast, you’ll need to log in to the program to re-authenticate.
Why Won’t Avast Open
In the event that Avast is not opening on Windows, it may also be a problem with Avast’s main service, so the solution is as simple as restarting Avast antivirus service and checking if the issue has been resolved.
The Avast Antivirus UI, however, sometimes fails to load in Windows 10. If you receive an error message stating “UI failed to load,” or “Sorry, our screen did not load,” or “Well, that’s embarrassing,” you might be able to restart services. Selecting that option often does nothing, however.
Those of you who are concerned about your devices are probably familiar with Avast Antivirus. In spite of its popularity, the UI sometimes refuses to load and you might encounter difficulty opening the program on Windows 10. It’s a popular protection software used throughout the world. Avast Cleanup Premium, another product by the same company, can also experience the same problem. Check out this blog to find out how to troubleshoot Avast UI that didn’t load.
The Avast antivirus service hasn’t responded to Windows 10 requests. This is very embarrassing. Many Avast users have installed third-party antivirus to keep their computers safe.
When the Avast UI doesn’t work, Avast also stops working on your computer. And you can hope to fix this error by clicking Restart Service in the error window. Unfortunately, this may not help.
What causes the “Avast UI failed to load” error message in Windows 10
Avast is a widely used antivirus program that effectively prevents malware and viruses from appearing on your computer. However, the common “Avast UI failed to load Windows 10” error worries many users.
Avast Not Opening
You may encounter this error if you have Avast installed alongside your current antivirus. To resolve this, you need to disable your current antivirus (in most cases, that is Windows Defender) before reinstalling Avast.
Often, a corrupt installation or a conflict with another module will cause the “Avast UI failed to load” error.
- Remote Desktop Services: they allow a user or program to gain control over another computer. If this service is not running on your Windows 10 computer, you may encounter the “Avastui could not load” problem.
- Damaged installation: If the installation files are corrupted or missing, you may also encounter the “Avast could not boot” issue.
- Third-party programs are interfering: These programs have conflicts with Avast.
This content presents relevant solutions based on the above analysis. Let’s move on.
The solution to “Failed to load AvastUI” in Windows 10
Afterwards, reinstall Avast Antivirus if the issue persists. Here’s how to do it:
One of the most common problems with Avast is that the web shield won’t turn on when it’s not enabled, which is one of the most common problems with Avast.
Windows 10 Update
While Avast works well, it’s a good idea to address security vulnerabilities and gaps by keeping Windows 10 up to date.
- You can access the Settings by opening the Start menu.
- Then choose Security and updates.
- You can install the latest Windows 10 updates by selecting Check for updates and then selecting Download and Install.
Restart Avast Anti Virus services
- Using the Windows+R shortcut, launch the “Run” dialog box.
- Press Enter after typing services.MSC.
- The Remote Desktop Services section can be found in the Services console.
- To finish, double-click it and select Automatic as the startup type.
- The “Failed to load Avast Antivirus” error should no longer appear once you follow the above steps. Restart your computer and start Avast.
Updating or repairing Avast
- To access the Applications and Features menu, press Windows+X.
- If you are experiencing problems with one of the Avast Antivirus products, locate and select the problem product. Uninstall the program by selecting it.
- Update the program by selecting Update and following the instructions.
- Avast’s user interface needs to be downloaded and restarted.
Uninstall and reinstall Avast
- Uninstall Avast with the uninstaller downloaded from the website.
- Safe Mode can be started by selecting Yes.
- The Avast removal program should automatically start shortly after your computer reboots and is booted into safe mode.
- Ensure that Avast is installed in the correct directory and the appropriate product is selected.
- Uninstall the program by selecting it.
- Rebooting your computer normally can be done by selecting Reboot computer.
- Install Avast again on your computer by downloading and running the installer. If you use the paid version, re-authenticate in Avast once again.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit the official Avg Antivirus website.
- Download Avg Antivirus software.
- Open the download folder on your system.
- Double click on the Avg Antivirus installation file.
If you get an application or system error related to AvastUI.exe, it is recommended that you reinstall Avast Antivirus to get rid of this error message.
These errors can be caused by:
- Interrupted installation.
- Conflicts with other software.
- Damaged registry entry.
- Missing or defective AvastUI.exe file.
If Windows reports AvastUI.exe errors to you, the reason might be corrupted or incorrect registry entries. In most cases, it is worth checking your Windows registry for avastUI.exe errors.
- In the Services console, find Remote Desktop Services, right-click on it, and select Properties.
- Make sure that the General tab is selected, then click the drop-down menu next to Startup Type and select Automatic.
- Click Apply to confirm the changes.
- Restart your computer and try opening Avast Antivirus again.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.