- Some users can’t update or install AMD graphics drivers because of this component.
- The error message is as follows: Windows cannot find the “Bin64 installManagerAPP.exe” file.
- The problem may be caused by damaged system files or registry keys, or you may have downloaded the wrong driver files.
- To install or update your driver software, you need the latest recommended Windows updates (critical Windows updates) You must install these updates on your laptops or PCs.
There might be differences in the size of bin64.exe between versions of Windows 7 since it is part of Third-Party Application. It is about 18276672 bytes in size, depending on the version that you have.
As part of Catalyst Control Center by AMD (Advanced Micro Devices), Bin64/InstallManagerAPP.exe is a software component. Users have been experiencing trouble updating and installing AMD graphics drivers recently due to this component. A complete error message can be found here:
Bin64InstallManagerAPP.exe is a software component of AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) Catalyst Control Center. It is closely related to installing and updating the AMD graphics driver. Lately, some users can’t update or install AMD graphics drivers because of this component. The full error message is as follows:
You may have entered the file name incorrectly. Try again if it still cannot be found.
What causes the `Windows can’t find Bin64 InstallManagerAPP.exe’ error?
Damaged driver software: In some cases, the driver software itself may be damaged. Or you may have downloaded the wrong driver files. This can also be a possible cause of an error when installing or updating the driver software.
Damaged system files or registry keys: Drivers need the correct registry keys or system files. Therefore, if any of the system files or registry keys are damaged, you will not be able to install the driver software.
Windows Cannot Find Amd Radeon Installer
A clean installation of the AMD Radeon driver or software is the first fix you should try.
Blocked by Anti-Virus Software: Sometimes the problem may be caused by your anti-virus software. Antivirus software can block you from downloading or installing an update. In many cases, disabling the antivirus software is a good idea.
Missing recommended Windows updates: To install or update your driver software, you need the latest recommended Windows updates (critical Windows updates). You must install these updates on your laptops or PCs. If you do not update your system regularly, this can also cause this error.
How to repair the “Windows cannot find Bin64 InstallManagerAPP.exe” error message?
In order to get the latest AMD graphics driver for custom AMD graphics, we suggest contacting the OEM System Builder or Partner Manufacturer. For a list of OEMs and Partner Manufacturers, please see add-in-boards, OEMs and system builders.
Update Windows to the latest version
- You can find the Settings option by clicking the Start icon.
- To update and secure your computer, click here.
- You will now see the updates installed after clicking Check for updates.
- Update Windows until it is up-to-date and then repeat the process.
Recovering corrupted Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable files
- By pressing Enter, you will find the Control Panel under the Start button.
- You can uninstall a program by clicking Uninstall a program in the Programs section.
- In the Programs and Features section, make note of all versions of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributions can be downloaded from the official Microsoft website.
- The Microsoft Visual C++ version that is currently installed should be uninstalled.
- You need to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages after downloading them.
Your problem should be solved permanently as a result of this.
Clean install the AMD graphics drivers
- From AMD’s official support website, you can download the AMD graphics driver.
- If you don’t want the driver to automatically detect and install, you must download it manually.
- DDU, or Display Driver Uninstaller, can be downloaded here.
- You should deactivate any antivirus program you may have.
- Previous drivers should be removed from C: AMD.
- The Uninstaller program in the Control Panel can be used to uninstall old AMD drivers.
- You can run the DDU application in Safe Mode once Windows has restarted.
- Restarting the computer will be automatic once it is done.
- Reboot your system after installing AMD drivers.
Launch the DISM and SFC utilities
By using these utilities, you can scan all Windows system files and Windows image files for corrupt, erroneous and invalid versions, and then replace them with the correct Microsoft versions.
Maintaining deployment images (DISM) consists of the following:
- Run cmd as administrator by clicking on Start and typing cmd into the search box.
- By pressing Enter, you will enter the following command.
- Cleaning-image and restore health from DISM Online
If it gets stuck at the 20% mark, do not close it. Once it is complete, it will be ready.
In SFC, you can check the integrity of your system files:
- CMD must be run as an administrator in order to get started.
- Press the Enter key to enter the following command.
- sfc /scannow.
I suggest you wait a few minutes to see if this solution works.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Damaged or corrupt registry keys or system files: Drivers are developed based on corresponding system files or registry keys. Therefore, if some system files are corrupt, it will cause a driver installation error.
- Use screen drivers Uninstall the old driver and install the new one.
- Install AMD graphics driver properly.
- Download the Radeon chipset and graphics card driver installer.
The InstallManagerApp.exe is actually a software component of Advanced Micro Devices' Catalyst Control Center. Catalyst Control Center is an overclocking and optimization program for ATI Radeon graphics cards. This program is often installed with drivers for AMD graphics cards.
C: Program FilesAMDCIMBIN64
(You will usually find the InstallManagerApp.exe file here. However, in some cases the file location may be different). The Install Manager application is one of the AMD Catalyst Control Center components.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.