- Twitch error code 0495ba16 when streaming videos or logging in is easy to fix by following all the steps here.
- If you see this error on your PS4 or PS4 Pro, the problem is most likely due to a failure that has not yet been fixed on the PS4.
- You may also see error due to inconsistent Twitch account data that is currently (partially) connected.
As of yesterday, I had signed out of Twitch on my Xbox. I try to sign back into my account, but I just see a login screen for one or two seconds before getting an error message. Restarting my Xbox didn’t work, nor did uninstalling and reinstalling work either. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I’d appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
In this article, we will tell you all about Twitch error code 0495ba16, and we can help you fix this error code. So, if you receive Twitch error code 0495ba16 when streaming videos or logging in, then you have come to the right place. Follow all the steps to fix Twitch error code 0495ba16, it’s easy to fix.
What is the cause of Twitch error code 0495BA16?
- Secondary server issue: you may see this error code due to a server issue (caused by a shutdown or maintenance period).
- Damaged login data: You may also see this error due to inconsistent Twitch account data that is currently (partially) connected.
- PS4 connection problem: If you see this error on your PS4 or PS4 Pro, the problem is most likely due to a failure that has not yet been fixed on the PS4.
- Damaged system file: On a console, you may also see this error due to a leftover operating system file type that is causing problems with Twitch streaming.
How do I fix Twitch error code 0495BA16?
We’ll show you how to fix error code 0495BA16 on Twitch today, if you see it. Users on PCs, PS4s, and Xboxes are also experiencing the problem.
Restart your Xbox console
- The Xbox power center can be accessed by pressing and holding the Xbox button on your controller.
- The console will then be restarted when you click Restart.
- Once you have completed your actions, click Restart.
Log out of your Twitch account on Xbox
- You can close Twitch on the console using the same steps as you would on Windows.
- To open the Guide menu, return to the main dashboard and press the Xbox button again.
- Find Twitch under “My Games and Apps.”.
- Choose Manage App from the list of apps when you see Twitch.
- Your Gamertag can be found under Saved Data in the right menu.
- Delete Saved Data can then be selected by clicking on the Menu button.
- You can now delete the console by selecting Delete.
Update Twitch user data on your computer
- On your computer, open the Twitch app.
- Once you have clicked on your profile, you will be able to see your details.
- The session can be ended by selecting Exit.
Restart your computer
- Your keyboard’s Start button can be found by pressing Windows.
- On the next tab, click Power Options.
- The system will then be rebooted by selecting Reboot.
Check the Twitch servers
The first thing you should do when you encounter a Twitch problem is to check the servers’ status. The servers play a big role in the performance of Twitch because it is an online service. In order to find out if there are any ongoing problems with Twitch, you can visit the status page.
How To Stream On Twitch From Xbox
The Twitch application can be downloaded through the Xbox button on your controller and signed up for from there.
A long time ago, Twitch error 0495ba16 plagued PS4 users. The workarounds listed in this guide should help you to get rid of this error code, but there are no permanent fixes in sight. If you try to log out and then log in, you may not be able to access Twitch afterward.
A code 0495BA16 error message appears immediately after that (see picture 2)
If Twitch PS4 app Error Code 0495BA16 cannot be fixed by refreshing the system, you may want to try removing the app and reinstalling it.
Unless the server is down, you will not be able to resolve server-related issues on your own.
How To Broadcast On Xbox One
On the Xbox One, you’ll do better with the Twitch App than Broadcasting to Mixer.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
You are seeing this error code due to server issues (caused by an outage or maintenance period). It is also possible that this error is displayed due to inconsistent data belonging to the current (partially) connected Twitch account.
If you see this error on your PS4 or PS4 Pro, it is likely that the problem is due to a malfunction that has not yet been fixed on the PS4. On a console, you may also see this error due to residual operating system data causing problems with Twitch streaming.
- Restart your Xbox console.
- Log out of your Twitch account on Xbox.
- Log back into your Twitch account to update your user information on your PC.
- Restart your computer.
- Check the Twitch servers.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.