- The Warhammer Vermintide 2 ‘Backend Error 1127’ is one of the most common problems that users of the game on PC have encountered lately.
- This guide provides you with all the important information about the causes and solutions to this problem.
- The problem is caused by frequent mismatch in Steam and frequent problems with the Steam server or the game developer’s servers.
- The solution to the problem is to restart the game and run the game to fix the error.
It has been confirmed that the problem occurs on Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10. Users who attempt to launch Vermintide 2 conventionally may encounter Backend Error 1127.
First-person action game Vermintide 2 takes place in a cooperative environment. Players face Chaos’ army in the game. There are 15 characters available in the game. Every character has a unique fighting style and ability as well as belonging to a different career type.
There have been many reports of game server crashes in Vermintide 2.
This game features Ubersrike, the same hero you played in the previous part. The storyline is compelling and the focus is on the characters. The backend bug in Warhammer Vermintide 2 is one of the most common issues that PC users have encountered recently in the game. I hope this guide will assist you in understanding the causes and solutions to this problem in as much detail as possible.
What causes Vermintide 2 ‘Backend Error 1127’?
As a result, players cannot enter the game as usual when trying to run Vermintide 2. Upon entering the game, they will receive a window with an internal error 1127, indicating that Vermintide 2 cannot connect to the server due to a server error.
Frequent mismatch in Steam: One of the most common causes of this error is a fairly common mismatch in Steam. Most affected users reported that the problem was resolved after restarting Steam the traditional way and restarting the game.
Vermintide 2 Lost Connection To Host
After the last update from fatshark, we got crash on desktop OR lost connection to steam / host, so I don’t think it was a steam issue.
Problems with the Steam server or Vermintide 2: You may also encounter this problem if Steam is unavailable, or if you are trying to play while FatShark (the game developer) is doing maintenance or trying to resolve a server issue. In this case, there is no solution other than to wait for the parties involved to resolve the problem.
After buying the game, I am getting a backend error 1127 that prevents me from playing. There seems to be little or no information about this issue online.
The game doesn’t load up, I can’t take part in QP, and I get a Backend Error when I verify Steam (no files were corrupted, all validated), and I get booted to desktop. What’s going on?
Vermintide 2 is an action game that is played from a first-person perspective. The game follows a cooperative approach where the main characters fight against the chaotic army. The game provides a wide catalog of 15 characters to choose from. Each character belongs to a different type of career and has a unique fighting style and skills. You play the role of a hero named Ubersreik, who was also the main character in the previous installation of the series. The game certainly impresses you with the storyline and character-driven approach. Now, moving on to our topic today, Warhammer Vermintide 2 backend error. This issue has lately been one of the common issues faced by the PC users of the game. This guide aims to provide you with all the important information regarding the causes and solutions to fix this issue.
Mismatched domain name address: If you are using a second-tier ISP and are experiencing network problems in other games, you may be dealing with a non-permanent DNS. If so, you can solve the problem by changing the default DNS to one provided by Google.
Server IP range is blocked by the government: If you are trying to play the game from Russia or Eastern European countries, it is possible that the fixed IP address that the game server uses is blocked by the government. In this case, you can solve the problem by using a VPN client to bypass the restriction.
For Windows 10 2004 and 20H2, check the Windows Update KB4586876 for the latest Cumulative Update for the .NET Framework 4.8 and 3.5 (30.11.20).
Damaged game files: According to some affected users, this problem can also occur due to some inconsistency related to locally saved game files. If you run the game via Steam, you can solve the problem by performing a game file integrity check.
How to resolve Backend Error 1127 on Vermintide 2?
Check the integrity of the game files
A game may not be loaded correctly, or you may encounter this error if the files are missing or corrupt. Though it can be difficult to locate the missing files, fortunately, you don’t have to spend a lot of time trying to find them. You need to add or restore the necessary files on your end based on the tagging option provided by Steam. Here’s what you have to do:
- Visit the “Library” section of Steam when you start the program on your PC.
- Choose Properties from the right-click menu when you are viewing Vermintide 2.
- You can then check the integrity of the game files by clicking on “Local Files”.
- Once the process is complete, open the game and restart Steam.
- We have now fixed the error.
Using Google DNS (IPv4 and IPv6)
If both servers are working correctly, the problem could also be caused by a DNS mismatch. In this case, using Google DNS should solve the problem. Here are the steps to do so:
- For launching Run, press Windows+R.
- When you type ncpa.cpl, a menu will appear for network connections.
- The network you’re currently connected to can be viewed by right-clicking the network icon and selecting Properties.
- You can do this by clicking This connection uses the following under the Networks tab.
- In the Properties window, click the TCP/IP version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option.
- The DNS server address should be entered on the General tab.
- As a preferred DNS server, enter 184.108.40.206 and as an alternate DNS server, 220.127.116.11.
- Preferred DNS servers should be set to 2001:4860:4860:8888 and Alternate DNS servers should be set to 2001:4860:4860:8844 in Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6).
If the backend error 1127 is still present, restart your computer and try running the game again.
It is usually sufficient to restart Steam rather than move on to more advanced features.
- A taskbar arrow will appear. Click it.
- Select Exit by right-clicking on Steam’s icon.
- Steam should then be restarted and the game accessed from the “Library” section.
- Using this method, Vermintide 2 can fix the 1127 error.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.