- If Adobe Creative Cloud fails to open, install, or update, such as Photoshop CC, Lightroom, Illustrator CC, you should uninstall and reinstall Creative Cloud to resolve the error.
- Adobe has released a cleanup tool that automatically detects all the Creative Cloud modules installed on your computer and removes them instantly.
- The solution to this problem is to log in, which brings us to the first entry.
Creative Cloud desktop apps are not recommended to be uninstalled by Adobe. However, in some situations, such as a corrupted Creative Cloud desktop app or installation difficulties, creating a new Creative Cloud desktop app is not recommended.
It is necessary to uninstall Creative Cloud and reinstall it in order to fix problems with Adobe Creative Cloud apps such as Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC. There are errors, however, that will prevent Adobe Creative Cloud from uninstalling on desktop computers, such as “could not uninstall Creative Cloud for desktop”, “uninstallation of Creative Cloud desktop completed with errors”.
To resolve the error, uninstall and reinstall Adobe Creative Cloud, such as Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC, Illustrator CC if it cannot open, install, or update. In addition, Adobe Creative Cloud cannot be uninstalled for desktop, resulting in errors such as “Uninstallation of Creative Cloud for desktop completed with errors.”
Your Android device can now be easily uninstalled of unwanted apps through one app.
The Creative Cloud Desktop cannot be uninstalled and Adobe Creative Cloud Applications cannot be uninstalled.
If you are unable to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud as described above, follow the tips below to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud in Windows.
What are the reasons why Adobe Creative Cloud cannot be uninstalled?
You must enter your credentials to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud correctly because it uses the unordered uninstall method. Sometimes you may even be asked to enter different credentials to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud.
How To Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud
Uninstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app requires you to confirm your decision. Go to the uninstall prompt and click Uninstall.
You can uninstall Creative Cloud using the Control Panel > Programs and Features section in Windows. Click on Remove or Uninstall if you wish to remove all Creative Cloud apps from your computer. After restarting your computer, you can then uninstall Creative Cloud for desktop using the Creative Cloud Uninstaller. (You can download the uninstaller from Adobe’s help center if you cannot find it on your PC.)
As a result, Adobe Creative Cloud must be fully uninstalled by logging in or connecting to the web.
Creative Cloud Uninstaller Mac
Right-click the Adobe Creative Cloud application > select Move to Trash from the pop-up menu options in the Applications folder. …You can also uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud by using the Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud app. Simply click on the Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud app in the Applications folder after opening the Adobe Creative Cloud folder. To remove Adobe Creative Cloud from your Mac, follow the pop-up prompts.
It is common for people to report that they have trouble uninstalling Adobe Creative Cloud. This problem is usually resolved by logging in.
How to resolve the ‘Can’t Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud’ problem?
Creative Cloud Desktop
Any creative project can be started quickly and easily with Creative Cloud for desktop. In addition, you can manage and share assets stored in Creative Cloud, download fonts and royalty-free Adobe Stock assets, and showcase and discover creative work on Behance. It stays out of your way, but you can concentrate on creativity while the app is there when you need it.
If you haven’t already, sign into the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app. Once you’re in, remove all existing apps one at a time until you have no other apps left.
Launch the Adobe CC cleanup tool
You can now easily detect and remove all Creative Cloud modules from your computer by using Adobe’s cleanup tool.
Note that your trial version cannot be upgraded until you have registered your Adobe account, and that other free Adobe products cannot be used until your Adobe profile has been registered.
- The Adobe CC Cleanup Tool can be found on the official Adobe website.
- Choosing the correct operating system version is now the next step. The correct version of Windows in this case is.
- Here are the steps you need to follow after choosing your operating system.
- You can then enter “appwiz.CPL” in the dialog box after pressing Windows + R.
- Select Uninstall from the right-click menu when you find Adobe CC.
- You can continue with the solution if the program was not uninstalled that way.
- Download the executable file to a location that is convenient for you, and proceed to step six.
- You can run the application as an administrator with a right-click after completing the download.
- The options will appear in a tooltip after some time.
- By clicking on the option you feel most suitable for your situation, you will be taken to that page.
- Afterward, your computer will be cleaned by the cleaner.
- Make sure that you restart your computer after you remove the applications.
RECOMMENATION: Click here for help with Windows errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the main menu, go to Tools. Then select the Uninstall tab and find the Adobe Desktop application there. To start the process, click the Uninstall button in the upper right corner. The uninstall tool will ask you to confirm that you want to uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop, so do so.
If you get an installation error, make sure no other applications or system updates are running in the background while you install Creative Cloud Desktop. Another option is to restart your computer before installing the Creative Cloud Desktop application.
- Open the Start menu.
- Find "Add or Remove Programs."
- Click on the search results titled "Add or Remove Programs."
- Find and select the specific software you want to uninstall.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Then simply follow the instructions on the screen.
Press Windows + R, type "appwiz.cpl" in the dialog box, and press Enter. Find Adobe CC and select "Uninstall" after right-clicking. If you failed to uninstall the program this way, don't worry and continue with the solution.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.